We take into consideration the whole person including your general health and medical conditions, occupation, avocations and lifestyle during your eye exam. Think of our practice as being the PCP (Primary Care Physician) office for your eyes. Disorders such as diabetes, high blood pressure, thyroid dysfunction and autoimmune diseases can have eye complications that we are able to diagnose and assess during an eye examination.
We utilize state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment including the Zeiss Cirrus HD-OCT (high definition optical coherence tomography) to evaluate and manage glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, age-related macular degeneration and other retinal diseases and degenerations. If there are complications, we will refer you to the corresponding specialist when necessary. We also provide the following services:
- Comprehensive eye examinations for adults and children including dilation and binocular vision evaluation.
- Complete care and treatment for a variety of medical conditions including dry eye, ocular allergies and conjunctivitis.
- Emergency eye care for eye injuries, ocular infections and new onset of flashes and floaters.
- Diagnosis and management of cataracts, glaucoma, retinal diseases and age-related macular degeneration.
- LASIK consultations, referrals and follow-up care after LASIK. We refer LASIK patients to Clear Advantage Vision Correction Center in Portsmouth, NH for LASIK co-management.
- Complete contact lens care and follow-up for dailies, biweekly and monthly disposable, astigmatism, colored and multifocal lenses. We specialize in hard-to-fit patients.
- Distinctive optical with an excellent selection of unique and quality frames at reasonable prices. Prescription lenses are made using the latest cutting-edge technology. We also have a selection of nonprescription sports eyewear, sunglasses and accessories.
- Patient Portal: We have created a new patient portal in compliance with the Affordable Care Act. The patient portal is a way to communicate with our office and view your personal health information via a secure connection, 24/7. At this time, you are able to view recent diagnoses, medications, allergies, etc. Unfortunately, the portal does not include your eyeglass prescription yet.To view or register your patient portal, you may do so here.